Real Viral Traffic at vTrafficRush.com!

Παρασκευή 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Incrasebux has changed script! New style more fresh!

Yesterday I logged in my account after some weeks ( I just returned from my holidays :D ) and discovered that the admin had changed the style of the site!

At first I thought “maybe I arrived at a different site” imagine my shock when I didn’t see the usual page and saw an entirely dirrent one. But I looked at the address bar and the page more closely and decided to log in!

I had to enter a capchin code and update my personal and social settings but asside from this I could log in naturally. Now it has more ads, at dirrent price too.

Some may gain you $0.007 and some $0.0005 . This is good because it will attract more advertisers. When I logged in I could see more than 15 ads! But I could only click 5 ads….:(

Anyway I think the new script is more fresh and gives the site a new and modern look! Now I’m pleased with it and don’t  have any problems yet.

Real Viral Traffic at vTrafficRush.com!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | free samples without surveys
Blogger Templates brought to you by AllBlogTools.com